The school is open 7:30 to 5:30 Monday through Friday starting in July 2021.
Through child-driven and open-ended learning in an outdoor environment, The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm aims for its children to become curious, thoughtful, active learners who love the outdoors and who believe in celebrating and protecting it. Check out our video!
By partnering with families, the school creates a strong community that transcends the preschool years and protects the distinct character of our communities by inspiring a commitment to environmental education.
– We believe in child-centered, nature-based learning.
– Through observation and interaction, teachers come to understand the unique needs and interests each child brings.
– We believe that a child’s interests, strengths and needs drive learning in language, math, arts, science and technology, social studies, and social emotional growth.
– We are aligned with the MA Curriculum Frameworks for Pre-K to Twelve and are developmentally based for a child directed curriculum that is fluid, and dynamic.
-We facilitate outdoor experiences along with open-ended activities in a project approach.
– Documentation through examples of children’s work hung around halls and classrooms and posted daily blogs to families make learning visible, spark discussion, extend ideas, and further learning into the home and beyond.
How to reach us: (781) 806-6156 or firstname.lastname@example.org-