Summer Program 2019 Tuition and Fees
- A registration fee of $50 (non-refundable) is due upon acceptance in to the school.
- Summer tuition is due fully on May 1st or half on May 1st and half on June 1st.
- Please make checks payable to The Sharon Cooperative School and drop off or mail your payment to the school.
- A late fee of $25 is charged per month that tuition is late.
- Tuition assistance is available; please see the Executive Director for information.
- Children may be enrolled for 3-5 whole days with a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Please see the school calendar and application for the exact schedule and age requirements.
- A late pick up fee is charged at $25 per 15-minute interval for the first two offenses. After that a fee of $100 per incident is charged.