You are invited to visit our school on Monday October 20th and Tuesday, October 21st between 8:00 and 9:30 am. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Trustees and The Sharon Cooperative School welcome you to The Cooperative Nature School, the first of its kind in Sharon, at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm property located at 396 Moose Hill Street. Learn more here.
The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm is a collaborative effort between both organizations designed to:
- offer 50% of the preschool programming in the outdoors with ongoing opportunities for children to explore the changing landscape and various habitats around the farm, including meadows, wetlands and trails
- help children foster a sense of exploration, creative expression, and discovery
- help children develop the academic, social-emotional and self-help skills they need for kindergarten and beyond
- cultivate a network of families, creating a community linked by friendship, respect, and children
- inspire curious, thoughtful, active learners who develop a love for the outdoors and believe in celebrating and protecting it through diverse hands-on learning activities
- offer multiple hands-on, experience-based opportunities to explore, discover, create, play, exercise, and socialize in a safe, nurturing environment.
- foster independence, individuality, and compassion for others and nature
Registration is now open for the school year, with a capacity of up to 30 children between the ages of 3.9 and 5 years old. All pre-school families will receive a one-year Trustees Family Membership as a benefit of enrolling. For more information, email email@example.com or call the school at 781-806-6156 ext. 7.
The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm admits students of any race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, cultural heritage, or disability to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other schooladministered programs.