The Trustees and The Sharon Cooperative School welcome you to The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm property
The Cooperative Nature School is a child-driven, outdoor-oriented learning environment that cultivates exploration, compassion and community.
Schedule a virtual tour by calling Neha at 781-806-6156.
The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm:
- offers 50% of the day in the outdoors with opportunities for children to explore the changing landscape and various habitats around the farm, including meadows, wetlands and trails
- helps children foster a sense of exploration, creative expression, and discovery
- helps children develop the academic, social-emotional and self-help skills they need for kindergarten and beyond
- cultivates a network of families, a community linked by friendship, respect, and children
- inspires curious, thoughtful, active learners who develop a love for the outdoors and believe in celebrating and protecting it through diverse hands-on learning activities
- offers multiple hands-on, experience-based opportunities to explore, discover, create, play, exercise, and socialize in a safe, nurturing environment.
- fosters independence, individuality, and compassion for others and nature
The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm admits students of any race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, cultural heritage, or disability to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other schooladministered programs.