At this unprecedented and challenging time, we encourage families who are able to consider making a donation to the school. These donations will help us pay our educators and other monthly costs during a time that was unplanned for. All donations of any size are greatly appreciated as a way to continue investing in the longstanding success of our schools. Because the school is a 501c3, donations will receive a tax donation letter for your records. A link to donate is below. Thank you!
Keep in touch with us:
We’ll keep the resources flowing with posts about how to work at home when children are home and cool sites and activities that will help your children learn and grow until we are all together again!
Select spots for our Summer 2020 and School Year 2020-21 are still available.
The Cooperative Nature School is a child-driven, outdoor-oriented learning environment that cultivates exploration, compassion and community.
We welcome you to schedule a tour by calling 781-806-6156 ext. 7 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meet our educators and tour our classrooms!
The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm is a collaborative effort between both organizations designed to:
- offer 50% of the day in the outdoors with opportunities for children to explore the changing landscape and various habitats around the farm, including meadows, wetlands and trails
- help children foster a sense of exploration, creative expression, and discovery
- help children develop the academic, social-emotional and self-help skills they need for kindergarten and beyond
- cultivate a network of families, a community linked by friendship, respect, and children
- inspire curious, thoughtful, active learners who develop a love for the outdoors and believe in celebrating and protecting it through diverse hands-on learning activities
- offer multiple hands-on, experience-based opportunities to explore, discover, create, play, exercise, and socialize in a safe, nurturing environment.
- foster independence, individuality, and compassion for others and nature
The Cooperative Nature School at The Trustees Moose Hill Farm admits students of any race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, cultural heritage, or disability to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other schooladministered programs.